Hopefully this post gets you motivated to either getting over the shyness, or getting your dating life together.
If you have lost your interest to get women, or if you have no experience and you have no motivation to start your journey to get a good sex life, hopefully this post will get you started.
Motivation to get over the shyness
First thing, if you are a shy or social anxious guy like I used to be, don’t lose your hope, the transformation is possible, even if you think it’s not. Trust me, if you want enough to get over it, you will make it. It’s a hard and long journey, but it’s really worth it. Many lose their motivation to even give it a try. Don’t be that guy.
I remember thinking there is no way I could ever get over the shyness and I will be like this my whole life.
I still got the motivation to give it a try, like I told in the story of my life.
After a long journey, that memorable day for me came.
The day when I heard from people I had known a long time, they said: “You have changed so much. Accidentally you are so social and outgoing, what have you done?”, was the final evidence for me that it’s possible.
Also nowadays when I’m talking with new people and I start talking about my past for some reason, they can’t believe I’ve been a shy person.
The shyness is not in your genes. You didn’t born as a shy.
It’s probably caused by some trauma in your early childhood which you can’t remember.
I didn’t know if I had some trauma or not, neither did I knew the root of my social anxiety.
Neither don’t you have to. You don’t have to over analyze what’s the cause of your shyness, instead you need to take an action to start the transformation. It doesn’t need to be a huge step where you go to talk with big group of girls, but with little daily steps to build your courage.
You can do this program to build your confidence, social skills, and get over the social anxiety. Even it’s about getting confident with women, it’ll get you over the shyness in time.
You can also download it as PDF file (might be easier to follow the program when you have it saved on your phone, so you can follow the drills daily)
BENEFITS I GOT AFTERWARDS
Here’s a list of some benefits that improved the quality of my life after getting over the shyness, not only related for dating life:
- It’s so much more comfort to go to school/work when you are not anxious all the time either you need to interact with people. You are actually enjoying when you can talk with people from the fee of anxiety.
- All the social events are 10000x funnier:
- Before I could go to some forced social events, example some party of the school where all the students are going. I would be standing quiet in the group, hoping that someone would talk to me. While the outgoing guys were having all the attention, I was bored to dead hoping I just could be at the home playing Wow.
- After nomore shy: I’m talking with everyone, having a great happy vibe, making new friends and maybe picking up some cute girl. There are actually no boring moments at the events as I have confidence to take a lead and make even boring silent moments funny. The night is constant dopamine rush, leading to new relationships and memories to remember for.
- You don’t need alcohol no more for socializing. You can get rid of that poison completely if hate it and only use because of social pressure. Your body and mind thanks you when you go sober. Although I drink from time to time, I haven’t getting a really f#cked up in years. Only little tipsy is okay. It’s so amazing feeling when your dating life isn’t dependent on alcohol. Imagine how it would feel. You will get there, I promise.
- Your overall stress levels drops 1000x. You are no more stressing about the presentation you have tomorrow on the school. Or you don’t roll in insomnia at the bed while thinking the social event coming next day. Or you don’t think about what the cashier on the shop is thinking about your shopping. My social anxiety was so bad that every time I went to shop was nightmare, as I couldn’t buy what I wanted because I though the cashier would laugh at me. The freedom of this anxiety have made me so much happier.